Download and fill in your own personalized pipeline opposition letters.
Guidelines for Outreach Letters & Maps
- Feel free to personalize your letter, but please retain wording on the key information. We make every effort to remain consistent in our language when communicating with the public.
- Once you have personalized and sent your letter, please send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by either copying and pasting it into an email or sending as an attachment. This will help us track where the letters have been sent, and lets us know who still needs to be reached.
Use our mapping tool to help businesses, organizations and individuals determine whether they are vulnerable to Duke’s pipeline in the event of a disaster.
How to Personalize Letter Template and Map
- Download a copy of our Letter Template for Businesses, Organizations and Individuals
- Visit https://nopecincy.org/education-information/blast-zone-map/
- Enter street address of business/organization/individual you are contacting:
- When the area map comes up on your screen, click the PrintScreen [PrtScr] button on your keyboard (usually upper right on the function row):
- Paste into the end of your letter by placing the cursor below the last line of the letter, then right click and select “Paste.”
- Your map can be sized to the document by clicking on the image. Corners can be clicked and dragged to enlarge or reduce the map size:
Questions? Feel free to contact Tammy Reasoner at email@example.com, and I’ll be happy to walk you through the process!